March 10, 2020
- includes an update from Canada Soccer regarding international travel.
March 12, 2020
- includes an update in regards to the Annual General Meeting and Member Sessions.
March 13, 2020
- Canada soccer, and Saskatchewan Soccer has suspended all sanctioned soccer activities.
March 27, 2020
- includes information about upcoming engagement opportunities and communication plans.
April 3, 2020
- includes SSA Staff updates and upcoming opportunities.
April 9, 2020
- includes information about the April 14 member call.
April 17, 2020
- includes information about RAMP and Paystone refunds.
May 1, 2020
- includes information about online coaching and referee courses and fees.
May 8, 2020
- includes important information about insurance coverage.
May 22, 2020
- includes information about Insurance for Return to Play
May 29. 2020
- includes the information about the Return to Soccer Plan, member survey, insurance, and facilities.
June 5, 2020
- includes Return to Soccer planning and outdoor fee information, staffing changes, and club licensing incentive information
June 12, 2020
- includes Canada Soccer Assessment tool and outdoor registration information
June 16, 2020
- includes information on the phase 4.1 start date or June 22 and outdoor registration details.
June 19, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 2, outdoor registration information and Commit 2 Kids Training reduced rate
June 26, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 3,SSA's Inclusivity and Diversity Advisory Group, staffing update, SSA alumni on Sask Sport Board, and registration updates
July 3, 2020
- includes information on updates to the SSA RTSP to include indoor, change to referee fees for 2020, COVID 19 modifications to the Laws of the Game, and coaching education information (Youth License and B-National Part 2)
July 10, 2020
- includes FAQ updates, update for Club Licensing requirements for competitions, Saskatchewan Summer Games age group update, and referee registration details.
April 14, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Jason de Vos, Canada Soccer Director of Development. The focus of the discussion was return to play options.
April 28, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Paul Varian, Capitis Consulting and his thoughts on what we can be doing now to come back stronger after the pandemic. Paul Varian's slide deck
- 10 productive things for your club to focus on during COVID 19 Lockdown.
May 12, 2020
- partial recording of the discussion. Features Stuart Neely, Manager of Coach Education with Canada Soccer. Stuart's slide deck.
Discussion on about return to play survey.
May 26, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features a presentation of the Return to Soccer Plan draft and information on insurance coverage.
June 9, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A review of the Return to Soccer Plan Draft, Earl Cochrane from Canada Soccer joins us for an overview of the Canada Soccer Assessment Tool, and insurance/registration information is provided.
June 23, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A walk through on how to setup registration, information on the newly released Government guidelines and how they impact the SSA Return to Soccer Plan, and an update on Club Nationals.
July 7, 2020
- recording of the discussion. An update on Indoor Guidelines for Return to Soccer, clarification on guidelines related to Return to Soccer, MAP Grant, Coaching Education, and Referee Registration information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Updated July 3, 2020 - Originally posted on June 26, 2020, this document is dynamic and updated regularly
April 17, 2020
- this document was developed following the April 14 Member Discussion.
May 15, 2020
- this document was developed following the announcement of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan and Canada Soccer on Return to Soccer guidelines.